Passionate people for sustainable software
Our mission is to connect, engage, and inspire all EHSQ and ESG stakeholders - via browser or app. We aim to provide clarity and guidance in the area of occupational safety, environmental, quality and sustainability management and to create digital solutions.
We are providing the infrastructure for the entire software development cycle. Together with our software development, we create, test, deploy and monitor applications quickly, with high quality and in a controlled manner.
You'll be a great fit for our team of 6 if you are an independent team player (m/f/d) with a focus on the overall goal.
- Design, deployment and improvement of the development and production environments
- Automation of development and deployment processes
- Administration of the CI server as well as monitoring and optimization of performance
- Design, deployment and improvement of solutions for container operation
- Monitoring and optimization of the system landscape
- Provision of tools for test automation
- Close collaboration with our software developers, software quality assurance engineers, and IT
- Application of agile approaches and use of state-of-the-art technologies in a powerful development environment (e.g. VS Code, 3 monitors)
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture
- Flexibility in work arrangements (home office, no core working hours with trust-based working hours)
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies with open doors in a relaxed but professional atmosphere
- A special focus on work-life balance (flexible working hours, workplace massage, gym membership, parent-child room, and much more)
- Degree in computer science or comparable or relevant experience
- Sound professional experience in agile software development and / or system administration
- Proficiency of one or more scripting/programming languages (ideally PHP)
- Good knowledge of Linux, virtualization and MySQL/MariaDB
- Broad understanding and experience in the use of configuration management tools (ideally Ansible)
- Experience in infrastructure automation and container orchestration (e.g. with Kubernetes)
- Initial experience with cloud services (ideally Azure)
- Independent team player (m/f/d) with a focus on the overall goal
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in English and good German skills are a plus
We are one of the leading solution providers of Software as a Service in the European EHSQ and ESG market. Our more than 250 colleagues are working from several locations across Europe to help our customers to strengthen their EHSQ and ESG management using Quentic software solutions.
The solution supports seamless cooperation across departments, locations, and even countries, thereby helping companies coordinate all processes efficiently and in compliance with legal requirements.
If you want to make the world a little bit safer and know more about environmental protection, occupational safety and sustainability, we are the right place for you! Find out who we are and how we work on YouTube and jobs.quentic.com