Passionate people for sustainable software
Quentic is one of the leading solution providers of Software as a Service in the European EHSQ and ESG market. The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and employs more than 250 people. Branch offices are located all over Europe.
Over 900 customers strengthen their EHSQ and ESG management with Quentic software solutions. With ten individually combinable modules it is Quentic's mission to connect, engage, and inspire all relevant EHSQ and ESG stakeholders - via browser or app.
Our marketing team manages all international online and offline measures to successfully address our target group in the B2B environment. To expand our team, we are looking for you as Campaign Marketing Manager (m/f/d) in the DACH region.
- Responsible for the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns in the DACH region
- Steering of all campaign phases: Planning, messaging, segmentation as well as orchestration of all channels and activities while adhering to budget and timelines
- Responsible for achieving campaign, quarterly and annual targets for DACH: analyzing campaign results, deriving strategic and tactical insights and recommendations
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and budgets
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders: Content Creation, Social Media, PR, Events, Digital, Graphics, Product Marketing, Sales, Product Management
- A well-structured onboarding from experienced colleagues
- Responsible projects, design and development opportunities
- A modern, sustainable SaaS solution that offers a broad range of tasks in B2B marketing with an international focus
- Flat hierarchies with open doors in a relaxed but professional working atmosphere and mutual support in a high-performance marketing team
- A special focus on work-life balance (flexible working hours, gym membership, home office and much more) as well as regular team events
- Completed BA/BSc studies or equivalent degree in marketing, business administration, communications or comparable field
- Solid professional experience in campaign development and execution, preferably in a B2B environment with products requiring explanation in an international context
- Basic knowledge of relevant tools (e.g. Salesforce, Pardot, Jira, MS PowerPoint, etc.) and ideally knowledge of Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- High level of motivation, ability to work in a team as well as structured, independent work with project management experience
- Leadership skills: Ability to coordinate and influence across multiple teams and functions
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical skills and growth mindset
- Fluent English required
If you want to make the world a little bit safer and know more about environmental protection, occupational safety and sustainability, we are the right place for you! Find out who we are and how we work on YouTube and jobs.quentic.com.