Passionate people for sustainable software
Quentic is one of the leading solution providers of Software as a Service in the European EHSQ and ESG market. The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and employs more than 250 people. Branch offices are located all over Europe.
Over 900 customers strengthen their EHSQ and ESG management with Quentic software solutions. With ten individually combinable modules it is Quentic's mission to connect, engage, and inspire all relevant EHSQ and ESG stakeholders - via browser or app.
Our marketing team manages all international online and offline measures to successfully address our target group in the B2B environment.
- Planning, designing and executing our webinars in collaboration with internal and external experts and team colleagues
- Further development of the webinar strategy
- Supporting the planning and creation of textual content formats such as technical articles, success stories and white papers for our content hub
- Developing stories from content-rich topics that put our products and brand in the right editorial light
- Researching relevant trends and topics in the field of HSEQ and ESG and translating them into texts or webinars for our target groups
- Interface with the specialist departments as well as the Quentic community
- A well-structured onboarding from experienced colleagues
- Responsible projects, design and development opportunities
- A modern, sustainable SaaS solution that offers a broad range of tasks in B2B marketing with an international focus
- Flat hierarchies with open doors in a relaxed but professional working atmosphere and mutual support in a high-performance marketing team
- A special focus on work-life balance (flexible working hours, gym membership, home office and much more) as well as regular team events
- Degree with a focus on marketing, media studies, communications, journalism, digital media or comparable - alternatively several years of professional experience in the editorial department of a trade journal in the fields of HSEQ or CSR
- Several years of professional experience in marketing or journalism, ideally you have worked with products in need of explanation or in the context of relevant specialist topics
- Creativity and passion for copywriting and storytelling
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team as well as structured and independent work
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing as well as very good knowledge of German and English
- Expertise and a network in one of our subject areas (occupational health and safety, sustainability, etc.) are a plus
If you want to make the world a little bit safer and know more about environmental protection, occupational safety and sustainability, we are the right place for you! Find out who we are and how we work on YouTube and jobs.quentic.com.