Passionate people for sustainable software
Quentic is one of the leading solution providers of Software as a Service in the European EHSQ and ESG market. The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and employs more than 250 people. Branch offices are located all over Europe.
Over 900 customers strengthen their EHSQ and ESG management with Quentic software solutions. With ten individually combinable modules it is Quentic's mission to connect, engage, and inspire all relevant EHSQ and ESG stakeholders - via browser or app.
Our marketing team manages all international online and offline measures to successfully address our target group in the B2B environment.
- Conception, planning and implementation of online marketing campaigns
- Contentwise development of all associated content assets (reports, technical articles, videos, etc.) and other campaign components such as landing pages, emails, etc.
- Embedding of content-rich topics into good content formats
- Continuous topic identification and maintenance of the editorial plan
- Optimization of existing web content based on current SEO standards
- Conception and implementation of content outreach measures
- Analysis and interpretation of relevant key figures
- Communicative support for our trade fairs and events
- A well-structured onboarding from experienced colleagues
- Responsible projects, design and development opportunities
- A modern, sustainable SaaS solution that offers a broad range of tasks in B2B marketing with an international focus
- Flat hierarchies with open doors in a relaxed but professional working atmosphere and mutual support in a high-performance marketing team
- A special focus on work-life balance (flexible working hours, gym membership, home office and much more) as well as regular team events
- Degree with a focus on marketing, media studies, communication, journalism, digital media or other relevant experience
- Several years of professional experience in marketing, ideally in a B2B environment with products that require explanation
- Creativity and passion for copywriting as well as for developing and building new content formats and channels such as podcasts
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team as well as structured and independent work
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Experience in account-based marketing is a plus, as is knowledge of SEO analysis tools (Sistrix, Web Analytics)
If you want to make the world a little bit safer and know more about environmental protection, occupational safety and sustainability, we are the right place for you! Find out who we are and how we work on YouTube and jobs.quentic.com.