Passionate people for sustainable software
We are one of the leading solution providers of Software as a Service in the European EHS and CSR market. Our more than 250 colleagues are working from several locations across Europe to help our customers to strengthen their EHS and CSR management using Quentic software solutions.
It is Quentic's mission to connect, engage, and inspire all EHS and CSR stakeholders - via browser or app. The solution supports seamless cooperation across departments, locations, and even countries, thereby helping companies coordinate all processes efficiently and in compliance with legal requirements.
In the Product Management and UX Design departments, 10 colleagues are currently working hand in hand on the further development of the user experience.
In addition, the UX Design area deals with the usability of our software and works closely with our software development, product management and consulting. As a key member of the User Experience team, you will work with many internal stakeholders from different departments and locations. By developing metrics, measuring results, and creating reports and recommended actions, you'll help us identify and quantify issues to better understand Quentic users.
- Define, evaluate and prioritize action-oriented metrics / events for tracking user behavior in the software in close collaboration with Qualitative UX Research, Product Management and UX
- Collaboration with the development teams to implement the metrics in etracker (planning, briefing, assistance with queries)
- Independent analysis of the data in etracker
- Creation of reports
- Combining, partitioning, and comparing data
- Convincingly summarize and present concrete, action-oriented findings to internal stakeholders
- Coordination with the app team in Finland
- Coordination with etracker Sales and Support
- Familiarization with the Quentic interface and existing user data
- Long-term planning and establishment of holistic quantitative tracking across all Quentic interfaces
- Application of agile approaches as well as use of state-of-the-art technologies
- Member of our UX team in a growing company
- Structured training by experienced colleagues
- Responsible projects as well as design and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies with open doors in a relaxed but professional working atmosphere
- Regular team events, organic fruit, drinks, workplace massage and much more
- Current degree in HCI, Human Factors, Statistics, Psychology, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 15-20 hours of time per week for at least 1 year
- Experience in evaluating extensive data from analytics tools in a goal-oriented manner and translating it into relevant, actionable recommendations
- Experience in creating clear presentations
- Experience with etracker and / or Tableau is advantageous
- Good knowledge of German and English
If you want to make the world a little bit safer and know more about environmental protection, occupational safety and sustainability, we are the right place for you! Find out who we are and how we work www.quentic.de/karriere.