Passionate people for sustainable software
We are one of the leading solution providers of Software as a Service in the European EHS and CSR market. Our more than 250 colleagues are working from several locations across Europe to help our customers to strengthen their EHS and CSR management using Quentic software solutions.
It is Quentic's mission to connect, engage, and inspire all EHS and CSR stakeholders - via browser or app. The solution supports seamless cooperation across departments, locations, and even countries, thereby helping companies coordinate all processes efficiently and in compliance with legal requirements.
Our internal IT is the Quentic contact point for internal technology, network and security issues! Flat hierarchies, communication at eye level and broadly diversified competences enable us to learn from each other as well as to cover our own special fields. Human and technical responsibility, room for own ideas and trust create a perfect working atmosphere. No business trips or shift work, no compulsion to work weekends or be on call! You are also looking for a good work-life balance and fun, passion, self-determination and a variety of employee benefits with an award-winning employer in the ICT industry are also your thing? Then become part of our team!
- User support
- Analysis and troubleshooting
- Administration and support of IT infrastructure incl. software solutions and peripherals
- Monitoring of server and network infrastructures
- Ensuring IT security
- Performing and monitoring data backup
- Creation of a hardware environment for the required services
- Provision, operation and further development of the virtual environment/infrastructure
- Installation, configuration and monitoring of servers, troubleshooting, etc.
- Provision, operation and further development of the network environment as well as servers and clients with Windows / Linux / Mac operating systems
- Optimization and automation of IT processes
- Application of agile approaches and use of state-of-the-art technologies in a powerful development environment (e.g. VS Code, 3 monitors)
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture
- Flexibility in work arrangements (home office, no core working hours with trust-based working hours)
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies with open doors in a relaxed but professional atmosphere
- A special focus on work-life balance (flexible working hours, workplace massage, gym membership, parent-child room, and much more)
- You have a successfully completed education in a relevant field of computer science or a comparable qualification in the IT area.
- You can move confidently on a Linux shell and have knowledge in the administration of Windows servers and clients in an Active Directory environment. First experiences in the area of MacOS would be an advantage.
- You are interested in networking (TCP/IP, routing, switching, VLAN, NAC and firewall).
- Knowledge in scripting (PowerShell / Bash) and/or tools for automation are part of your IT know-how.
- Ideally, you already have some experience with Microsoft MS365 cloud services (SharePoint Online, Teams, Exchange Online, Azure AD, Endpoint Manager)
- Ideally, you have already been exposed to IT technologies for web and database servers (NGINX, Apache, HAProxy, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in handling and administration of ticket and documentation tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence) is desirable.
- You have a structured, analytical and customer-oriented way of working and a strong sense of quality and security
- You are a team player (m/f/d) with initiative and have a high willingness to learn and take responsibility
- You have a fluent command of English
If you want to make the world a little bit safer and know more about environmental protection, occupational safety and sustainability, we are the right place for you! Find out who we are and how we work here.