Passionate people for sustainable software
At Quentic, we are on a mission to engage people in safety and to help companies efficiently take care of their EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) and CSR processes. We are constantly developing our SaaS Enterprise solution and creating new ways to help our customers. We have exciting new solutions to add value to our user’s life on our roadmap, and now we are looking for a new UX/UI designer to execute them with us.
Our main task is to design the Quentic App in such a way that it appeals to our customer in a target group-oriented manner. In doing so, great attention is paid to usability.
In our mobile development team you will be responsible for the UI design for planned feature developments of our in-house React Native app. In this role, you will drive the end-to-end UX design process including user requirements engineering, user research, the creation of conceptual mockups, storyboards, click-through prototypes and user flow diagrams to articulate the design direction. You will also effectively communicate design decisions to colleagues, cross-functional team members, and management.
The Quentic Finland team consists of 15 people who like solving industry problems with innovative solutions. Next to your cross-functional colleagues in the Helsinki office, you will be working closely together with the UX team, located in our Berlin office.
Besides our high-knowledge team and meaningful mission, we offer the following benefits:
- time and budget for personal development
- work hours are flexible and remote work (during covid fully remote work)
- we have highly-knowledge team and to keep up the team spirit we organize recurring team events
- wide occupational health care program and comprehensive free-time accident insurance
You are a UX designer with heart and soul and enjoy giving everything to an international team. You are also quick to grasp, dig into technical details if vital, and are good with developers.
- Completed studies in the field of media informatics, digital media, interaction design, information technology, human factors, psychology or similar
- Extensive experience in user experience and user interface design
- Conception, prototyping, wireframing, visual design
- Good communication, presentation and moderation skills and ability to work well in a team
- Very good knowledge of English
If you want to make the world a little bit safer and know more about environmental protection, occupational safety and sustainability, we are the right place for you!